Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Congratulations


Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the colors, the cooler weather and the holidays.  So this week the Stampendous Design Team is  sharing Fall projects to help get you in the mood!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Place Congratulations Stencil on a white cardstock slightly larger than the stencil.
2.  Using the Brush #6 stipple black ink over the letters. Sponge the edges of the paper with Peeled Paint ink.
3.  Layer onto black and yellow paper, set aside.
4.  Randomly place Small Fern Frond on a white panel and stipple with Dried Marigold ink, move stencil and repeat several times. Do the same with Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters ink.
5.  Glue Congratulations onto the panel, tie the bottom with ribbon and mount to a yellow card.

Supplies
Stampendous
DWLS22 Small Fern Frond Stencil
DWLM2006 Congratulations Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
DWGHB Brush #6 Gold Handle

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Checked Ribbon
Grand Calibur Diecut/Embossing Machine
Distress Inks- Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!



No comments: