Here in Oklahoma school has started in some areas and others will start in a couple of weeks, well I'm not ready for summer to end. To celebrate summer before it's officially over, I'm sharing this card made with the House Mouse "Sunblock Squirt" from Stampendous.
Here's how my card was made;
1. Stamp Sunblock Squirt on white paper with black ink. Color with colored pencils and watercolor pencils.
2. Shadow around the image with blue chalk.
3. Stamp saying in the top left corner with black ink.
4. Add glitter to the sunscreen that is being squeezed out using a Quickie Glue Pen to adhere it.
5. Layer onto orange paper and mount to a blue card.
HMR91 Sunblock Squirt
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Colors Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils
Quickie Glue Pen
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)