Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, August 4, 2017

Sunblock Squirt


Here in Oklahoma school has started in some areas and others will start in a couple of weeks, well I'm not ready for summer to end.  To celebrate summer before it's officially over, I'm sharing this card made with the House Mouse "Sunblock Squirt" from Stampendous.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Sunblock Squirt on white paper with black ink.  Color with colored pencils and watercolor pencils.
2.  Shadow around the image with blue chalk.
3.  Stamp saying in the top left corner with black ink.
4.  Add glitter to the sunscreen that is being squeezed out using a Quickie Glue Pen to adhere it.
5.  Layer onto orange paper and mount to a blue card.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMR91 Sunblock Squirt
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Colors Cardstock
Decorative Chalk
Watercolor Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils
Quickie Glue Pen

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

4 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so adorable!!! I love this one!

Meghan Shea said...

Oh this card is FANTASTIC! House Mouse wins my heart every time. Your coloring is simply, PERFECT! Wow - school is already starting?!? Here in CT it doesn't begin until the last week of the month (28th or so)! I don't want the summer to end either!

My favorite summer vacation has to be when I went to Hawaii. Flying across the country to the beautiful tropical islands was legendary for me! I was only 15 y/o (34 now) but remember it like yesterday! Hope you've had a fabulous summer!

Hugs from CT!
Meg
IG: meghanshea3377

Sue D said...

Great coloring of this fun summer image.

Mary Holshouser said...

I love all of the antics of
these mice. They are into all
of the things that we humans
do too.
Clever idea for a card.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois