Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Shades of Blue




It's time for Challenge #17 Monochromatic over at the Rubbernecker Blog.  Join in on the challenge by clicking HERE, they're giving away prizes, first place is a $25.00 gift card and for 2nd place a $10.00 gift card, good to use online at Rubbernecker.com.

To make my card I sponged a panel with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and stamped it with 540-01 Dandelion Stems several times using the color. 
The sentiment is from the 3020 Butterflies Are Free Clear Set and it was stamped with Majestic Blue VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear.  
The panel was then layered onto a dark blue panel and mounted on a light blue card. Pearls and rhinestones were added to the dandelions for a touch of bling.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This on


Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm using products from Rubbernecker.

3 comments:

KilkennyVFX said...

Ohhhh this is pretty! I love the embossed sentiment.

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Kris!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Kris!