Here's a sentiment that makes life a little bit better if we just remember to live by it. It's from the Campground Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous and it works perfectly with the new WF Travel Perfectly Clear Set.
Here's how I made my card;
1. Stamp images from the WF Travel Perectly Clear Set, color with colored pencils, cut out and set aside.
2. Sponge blue and purple inks on a white panel, splatter with water to give a water drop look.
3. Use Fitted Frames A to die cut a frame in the card. Use the same die and one size larger to diecut a white frame and glue around the opening.
4. Glue acetate to cover opening by gluing to the back.
5. Stamp sentiment on a white panel that is slightly larger than the sponged panel, with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
6. Apply strips of foam tape around the sentiment making sure it won't be seen through the frame.
7. Put sequins and beads in the foam area and place the window panel on top of the foam.
8. Glue cut out pieces to the front of the card as shown.
SSCP112 WF Travel Pcs Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1253 Campground Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
HT400 Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock- Sweet Potato
Distress Ink- Stormy Sky, Wilted Violet
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!