Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Road Trip


Here's a sentiment that makes life a little bit better if we just remember to live by it.  It's from the Campground Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous and it works perfectly with the new WF Travel Perfectly Clear Set.

Here's how I made my card;
1.  Stamp images from the WF Travel Perectly Clear Set, color with colored pencils, cut out and set aside.
2.  Sponge blue and purple inks on a white panel, splatter with water to give a water drop look.
3.  Use Fitted Frames A to die cut a frame in the card.  Use the same die and one size larger to diecut a white frame and glue around the opening.
4.  Glue acetate to cover opening by gluing to the back.
5.  Stamp sentiment on a white panel that is slightly larger than the sponged panel, with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
6.  Apply strips of foam tape around the sentiment making sure it won't be seen through the frame.
7.  Put sequins and beads in the foam area and place the window panel on top of the foam.
8.  Glue cut out pieces to the front of the card as shown.

Supplies
Stampendous
SSCP112 WF Travel Pcs Perfectly Clear Set
SSC1253 Campground Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
HT400 Heat Tool

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Sweet Potato
Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Pencils
Acetate
Sequins
Beads
Distress Ink- Stormy Sky, Wilted Violet

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

8 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. Such pretty colors and I do love the sentiment. [Bunny]

McStamper said...

What an adorable card. Great design with the frame and your coloring is perfect. Love the little camper.

Mary Holshouser said...

this is darling.
Love how you highlighted the
sentiment in a frame.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like how you framed the sentiment.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a great card! I love the little camper.

Stampendous said...

Darling card, Jamie! Sorry it took a while to get your post linked up. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this super cute card!

Jean said...

Sucha cute card!

Cara said...

Another fun card. Love the image and your coloring!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}