Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dog Tree


We have a "tree" theme over at Stampendous this week and we have a ton to choose from between stamps and stencils! I picked a card I had in the July Catalog using the new Dog Tree stamp to share, since it really is time to start on those Christmas cards.

Here's how my card was made.
1.  Stamp Dog Tree on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
2.  Sponge the edges with shades of green ink and sprinkle around the Dog Tree with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat emboss from underneath so the embossing powder doesn't blow off.
3.  Wrap the corners with ribbon, glue to a red panel and mount to a kraft color card.

Supplies
Stampendous
R305 Dog Tree
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
EPA50 Embossing Heat Tool
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine
MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!






6 comments:

Shari said...

I have to say, this is definitely the cutest tree I have ever seen. 💗💗💗

Jean said...

OMG - this is delightful.

barbara macaskill said...

This one makes me giggle! Truly delightful and fun! Who could resist a smile when they see this card? Not me! TFS!

McStamper said...

What a creative, adorable idea.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the pups!

Downsouth said...

I've been waiting for one of the designers to make a card with this stamp because I love dogs. Yours is just the cutest and you worked in green and red for the holidays.