Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Snowflake Shaker


Stampendous has this great new snowflake stamp with matching die set called Winter White.  I just screamed shaker card to me and I paired it with the really pretty Bo Bunny paper that's blue with specks of gold.

1.  Place a panel of decorative paper on top of a slightly larger cream panel and use removable tape to keep the two together.
2.  Stamp the center with a snowflake from the Winter White Set and use the matching die to cut it out.
3.  Stamp the snowflake again on the cream cut out with VersaMark, emboss with Champagne embossing powder and place Turquoise Dot Sparklers on the snowflake.
4.  Glue the Cream panel to a blue card and inlay the cut out snowflake using Zip Dry Glue.
5.  Place strips of foam tape around the snowflake making sure all of the strips are butted up against each other.
6.  Sprinkle the Glass Glitters and Fragments on the snowflake and set aside.
7.  Glue acetate to the back of the decorative paper panel to cover the snowflake opening. Wrap the decorative paper panel with ribbon and mount to the foam tape.
8.  Stamp sentiment on cream paper with Versamark ink and emboss with Champagne embossing powder.
9.  Diecut using the Fitted Frames B Set and also a larger gold frame.
10.  Glue to the ribbon and add Turquoise Dot Sparklers.

Supplies
Stampendous
CLD05 Winter White
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B Set
FRC01 Fragments Powder Blue
FRC13C Crushed Glass Glitter Royal Blue
FRC02C Crushed Glass Glitter Champagne
EP226 PEARLustre Embossing Powder Champagne
AC672HSQ Turquoise Dot Sparklers
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink Tsukineko
VM001 VersaMark Ink Tsukineko

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Cardstock- Cream, Gold
Bo Bunny Decorative Paper
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Foam Tape
Ribbon (unknown brand)

You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: