1. Stamp flowers from the Paisley Pattern set on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with white.
2. Paint different colors of Twinkling H20's on the embossed panel.
3. Stamp paisley on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear. Paint with Twinkling H20's, when dry use the matching die set to cut out and set aside
4. Stamp Scrolled Enjoy on white cardstock and diecut using Fitted Frames A and layer onto a larger frame. Glue to card.
5. Pop up diecut paisley piece and layer onto a black panel and glue to a blue card.
6. Randomly add Dot Sparklers to the card.
CRS5100 Paisley Pattern
L272 Scrolled Enjoy
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
AC672HSV Violet Dot Sparklers
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
HT400 Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock- Poolside
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Twinkling H20's- Autumn Skies, Kiwi, Snap Dragon, Sunburst
Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)