Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 26, 2017

Butterfly Birthday Shakers


I made a bunch of these shaker cards a while ago for stamp club, the theme was to use embossing of any kind. I went with dry embossing by using the Southwest Background Metal Stencil from Stampendous and running it through my embossing machine.  To do this you must use a rubber mat so the stencil image will get embossed.
To die cut the circle the scalloped edge around the circle, the Build a Wreath Die Set was used. The butterfly is from the Cling Lilac Rubber Stamp Set and matching Lilac Die Set.  The plastic I use for the shaker window is transparency film from Staples or you can get it from any office supply store, just make sure it's smooth.

Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg




No comments: