Creative Impressions Spring Blog Hop!
Stampendous is having a Creative Impressions Blog Hop this week and the Design Team is sharing their creations made using their beautiful ribbon. Of course there are prizes!!
There are FIVE terrific prize packages that include Birthday Ensemble Stencil and a Creative Impressions Ribbon Card. To be eligible to win simply comment on posts here and on our Design Team's Blogs throughout the week. Comment by midnight on Sunday, Pacific time and the winners will be announced on Monday, April 24, 2017. US winners only, see Official Contest Rules for more details.
This little House Mouse image is just adorable and makes me smile every time I look at it. Here is how I made my card;
1. Stamp Catching Rays with black ink and color with with watercolor pencils.
2. Stamp Catching Rays a second time, color only the light bulb, cut out and set aside.
3. Sponge around the light bulb with blue chalk and around the mouse with brown chalk.
4. Pop up the cut out light bulb using foam squares.
5. Layer onto yellow paper and set aside.
6. On pink cardstock, sponge white gesso over the Chevron Background Stencil, let dry, layer onto white cardstock and glue to a top folding orange card.
7. Tie ribbon around card and glue on the Catching Rays panel.
8. Stamp sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and use Fitted Frames to diecut. Pop up on card using foam squares.
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue
3 D Foam Squares Scrabook Ahesives by 3L
Take a look at what the other Designers have for you and be sure to leave comments to increase your chances of winning!
Visit Creative Impressions for more great products!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)