Today is the last day of Birthday week at Stampendous and I'm ending the week with an adorable House Mouse stamp called Hellium Ride. Hopefully you have also visited the other Stampendous Designers' blogs this week, to see all of the great birthday stamps Stampendous has to offer and the variety of ways to use them. And for all of you House Mouse lovers, there's a House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog that you can play along with. I'm entering this weeks challenge, HMFMC # 236 "Lets have a Party."
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.2. Shadow around image with blue decorative chalk using a flat brush.
3. Sprinkle the top with Shabby Blue Embossing enamel, use a brush to wipe powder off balloons. Heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
4. Wrap the left side with ribbon and glue to a seafoam colored card.
5. Diecut a white and purple frame, stamp sentiment on the white frame with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
6. Pop up on ribbon with foam squares.
HMR93 Helium Ride
SSC1256 Cake Tiers Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock- Seafoam
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
May Arts Ribbon
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Take a look at what the other Stampendous Design Team members have for you today.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)