This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects made using Woodsy Stack and Winter Stack Perfectly Clear Stamp Sets. For my project I used the Woodsy Stack set. Be sure to head over to the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Designers have for you today. Here is how my card was made.
1. Stamp trees on a diecut circle with Onyx Black ink, heat set and apply masking fluid.
2. Once the masking fluid is dry, sponge green ink for the grass and blue ink for the sky.
3. Remove the masking fluid by rubbing it off with your finger and color trees with a brown Zig pen.
4. Stamp bunny on Bristol Smooth paper (Zig Clean Color pens blend beautifully on this) with black ink, heat set and color with Zig pens. Cut out and set aside.
5. Ink Wood Background with Antique Linen first then ink on top of that with Tea Dye ink, this will give a variation of color.
6. Glue stamped circle onto the left side of the panel with Zip Dry, cut off the over hang and layer onto blue paper and glue onto a kraft color card.
7. Stamp sentiment on a blue strip with black ink and outline with a white gel pen.
8. Pop bunny up on the trees with foam squares and glue the sentiment below him.
9. Glue green and blue sequins onto card using Glossy Accents.
SSC1248 Woodsy Stack
R249 Wood Background
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Zig Clean Color pens
Zip Dry Glue
Queen and Co sequins
Paper-kraft, blue, Bristol Smooth
Distress Ink- Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This (I follow crafty people back!)