I sure wish these cute little House-Mouse guys could help me with my decorations! These little guys are so cute and fun to color. Here is how my card was made;
1. The stamp is a House-Mouse stamp called Hanging Lights and was colored with colored pencils.
2. Blue decorative chalk was used to color behind them with a flat brush.
3. The Holly Background stamp was stamped on a green card with Mowed Lawn Distress ink.
4. The sentiment was stamped on the card with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear powder.
5. Fitted Frames were used to diecut the frame from red and white paper and for a little accent Red Dot Sparklers were used.
HMP53 Hanging Lights
Clear Embossing Powder
Mixed Media White Paper
Zip Dry Glue
My Colors Cardstock
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)