Welcome to the Pink Your Life Blog Hop! Pink Your Life is a new line of stamps that Stampendous is carrying. The designs are cute, whimsical and so fun to color!
And as always, prizes will be given away. Look what you could win!!
All you have to do is comment to win one of these Pink Your Life Perfectly Clear Stamps Sets (Whisper Garden Perfectly Clear Stamp Set or Whisper Fly Perfectly Clear Stamp Set! US winners only, see our Official Contest Rules for details. Deadline to comment is Monday, November 21st by midnight Pacific Standard Time. Good luck!!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp Whisper Sunflower on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Sprinkle with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
3. Glue a strip of yellow paper to the bottom of a brown card and glue the stamped piece to the card.
4. Glue ribbon as shown and glue a knot to the center.
5. Stamp sentiment on a white strip with black ink, and layer onto dark blue paper. Glue to the top of the card.
HT400 Embossing Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock- Brown Eyes, Gold Zinnia
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Creative Impression- 1/4" blue with white stitch 70911
Prisma colored pencils