1. Using the Gingerbread Baker Stamp and Die Set, die cut the gingerbread man from kraft colored paper. Stamp face and buttons with black ink and sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink. Apply Red Dot Sparklers to the cheeks and top button.
2. Die cut hat, apron and bowl (I just used the heart) from white cardstock. Also die cut bowtie and bowl (again) from red cardstock.
3. Glue diecut pieces onto the gingerbread man and glue him onto a Whisker Graphics bag.
4. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, cut into a tag shape and stamp checkers on the top and bottom with Satin Red VersaFine Ink. Layer onto a larger kraft color tag, punch a hole and place a kraft circle reinforcer from Paper Studio over the hole.
5. Wrap the folded bag with red and white twine and tie on the tag. Glue on the red heart left over from the bowl die cut piece and your done!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This (I follow crafty people back!)