Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bouquet For Your Birthday



This card was a Stamp Club project I came up with for my ladies and they loved it!  We used the Bouquet For You Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous.

It was colored with pencils and the vase was embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a realistic look of a vase. Before the flowers were popped up, brown ink was sponged over the vase. To add a little interest, two of the corners were rounded and it really does make quite a difference.

To my US friends, have a fun Labor Day weekend!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This (I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

No comments: