This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing projects made with the Truck Tidings Stamps and Die Set. As I started using it, I realized that this set can be used for so much more than just Christmas. If you use the truck and presents, it can be a birthday card. Or if you use just the truck, it can be used for just about anything and would make a wonderful guy card. But with Christmas just around the corner, I decided to make a Christmas card to share today. Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp truck, tree and presents from the Truck Tidings Stamps and Die Set from Stampendous, with VersaFine Onyx Ink on Bristol Smooth paper and heat set. Color with Zig Clean Color pens using a water and a brush to blend.
2. Cut out using matching dies from the set and set aside.
3. Place Snowflakes Stencil on 3 3/4" x 5" Mixed Media White Paper and tape it to the back of the stencil with removable tape. Sponge stencil with blue ink.
4. Remove paper from stencil and sponge edges with blue ink.
5. Place die cut pieces on panel for placement but don't glue down yet. Stamp sentiment in the corner and remove die cut pieces.
6. Sprinkle panel with Spoonful of Snow and heat from the bottom so it doesn't blow off.
7. Layer onto Coredinations Color Core Asparagus, distress the edges and mount to a blue card.
8. Glue truck, gifts and tree to card.
9. Die cut a frame from Asparagus paper using Fitted Frames A Set and glue it over the sentiment.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!