Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just Relax


This is what I would like to be doing today, sitting in a comfy chair in the shade with a lemonade.  Instead I'm in the house about to do housework which is never ending!  These are just a couple of the summer stamps Stampendous has to offer. Here is how the card was made.

1.  Stamp Single Adirondack on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink and color with pencils.  Layer onto orange paper.
2.  Stamp light blue cardstock with stamp from the Industrial set in Stonewashed ink, this really is a must have set you can make some amazing backgrounds with it! Tie piece with ribbon and glue to a dark blue card.
3.  Stamp Relax Enjoy on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, layer onto dark blue cardstock and mount to card.

Supplies
Stampendous
CRQ210 Single Adirondack
CRL260 Relax Enjoy
ASCRS03 Industrial

Plus
Tuxedo Black Memento
Stonewashed Adirondack ink
Prisma colored pencils
May Arts Ribbon

Stay Connected!
Follow my blog (in the right column)

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This is a great Father's Day card, Jamie! I'd like to be sitting and relaxing in that chair, too.