1. Stamp Delicate Daisy on white paper with black ink, color with watercolor pencils, sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink and curl the upper right corner.
2. Layer onto a light blue panel stamped several times with Rattan Weave using Tea Dye ink.
3. Wrap the bottom with green and cream ribbons and mount to a tan card that has the edges sponged, with foam squares.
4. Stamp sentiment from the Say It Today set with Sepia ink, cut into a banner shape, sponge edges and pop up on the card.
5. Apply a Dot Sparkler on the left of banner and pearls to the right corner of the blue panel.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog
A giveaway is coming up soon, to be sure you don't miss it you can subscribe to my blog for e-mail notifications when anything new is posted! You'll find it towards the top of the right column.