2. Stamp again on printer paper, cut out and use it as a mask so you can sponge blue ink around the snowman.
3. Sprinkle the bottom and a little at the top with a Spoonful of Snow and heat from underneath to melt so it doesn't get blown away.
4. Layer onto burgundy paper, wrap with gold raffia and set aside.
5. Randomly stamp snowflake from Delicate Snow Set with Versamark ink and emboss with white on a kraft colored card. Sponge with Tea Dye ink and wipe off embossed area with rag.
6. Stamp snowflake onto white shrink plastic with Mediterranean Blue Brilliance, diecut it using the matching Snowflake Die Set and heat to shrink.
7. Glue all pieces to card using 3 in 1 Glue from Beacon Adhesives.
P240 PenPattern Snowman
CRS5069 Cling Delicate Snow
DCS5069 Snowflake Die Set
EP100 White Embossing Powder
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!