The Stampendous challenge theme this month is Holiday Happiness! Choose any December Holiday and show us your projects! All of the challenge details and link to the official rules can be found on the Stampendous Blog challenge page starting Friday December 5th. Hope you join in!!
Here is how my card was made.
1. Using one of the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 42 Decorative Accents dies, place it on white cardstock, trace the inside (open area) of the die with a pencil and cut out with scissors.
2. Stamp the cut out area with Cardinal Elements from Stampendous with Versamark ink and emboss with PEARLustre Champagne embossing powder.
3. Color image with watercolor pencils and sponge around the cardinal with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
4. Using the same die that was traced, die cut a piece from green decorative paper and glue on the Cardinal Elements with 3 in 1 glue.
4. Adhere Gold Lux Mix to a couple of corners by applying Zip Dry glue then sprinkling with the Gold Lux Mix.
5. Layer onto gold and red papers and set aside.
6. Randomly stamp a square card with Tis The Season Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous with lettuce and mushroom Adirondack inks.
7. Sprinkle card with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
8. Tie card with red May Arts Ribbon and mount stamped piece with 3 in 1 glue.
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!