In a flurry of a hurry? This month the Dream Team are all about the Quick and Cute...whether that be cards, gifts, wrapping, or tags...we have sleigh-loads of ideas! Play along by posting your creations using the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the stencil of your choice, and a possible bonus stencil for using Dreamweaver products in your Quick and Cute project! Here's what fun I've been up to this week:
Here's how my card was made;
1. Cut Stocking out with DG692 Nested Stockings Die from white and burgundy velvet paper.
2. Stencil LL3046 Tall Pointsettia on stocking with Dreamweaver Stencils Gold Embossing Paste, let dry.
3. Tape LG611 Stone Wall stencil to white cardstock with removeable tape and dry emboss wall stencil by running it through your die cutting machine using an embossing mat. Before removing stencil from paper, sponge it with gold ink.
4. Glue stocking to panel, glue ribbon to the stocking and tape the end to the back of the panel. Layer onto papers and mount to a white card sponged with gold ink.
5. Sponge a piece of white cardstock with the wall stencil with gold ink but do not dry emboss. Die cut DD001 Nesting Frames.
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
I'd love to receive a comment from you before you head on to the rest of the "A" team: