As we officially head into the holiday season, the Dream Team is challenging all of our followers to be especially "Thankful and Thoughtful" during the month of November. We hope that you will link your creations with this theme in mind on the Dream It Up! blog using the Inlinkz tool. Our "thanks" to you is providing you with the opportunity to win the stencil of your choice, and a bonus stencil of our choosing could be yours for using Dreamweaver product(s) in your artwork.
I'm posting this for you today:
1. Place LL3043 Oak Leaf stencil on cream paper and stipple or sponge with plum, butterscotch and green inks and clean stencil.
2. Replace stencil over stippled leaf and emboss with Dreamweaver Stencils Translucent Embossing Paste. Remove stencil and clean.
3. Sprinkle the wet embossing paste with Bronze Crushed Glass Glitter from Stampendous, let dry.
4. Sponge edges with brown, spray with Memory Mist spray, layer onto a plum panel. Set aside.
5. Stencil "peace" from the LG696 Comfort Combo stencil on tan paper with plum ink, sponge edges with brown ink.
6. Wrap the leaf panel with gold cord and glue the peace tag under cord.
7. Randomly stamp a tan card and green panel with Butterfly Charms Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous using light brown ink.
8. Sponge card and green panel with brown ink, distress the edges of the green panel and mount pieces to card as shown.
By the way, the Dream Team are very THANKFUL when our followers are THOUGHTFUL enough to leave us a nice comment on our posts! Here's the "A" team lineup for this week, as well as our very special guest designer, Linda Neff!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!