It's that time of the year when the leaves are falling off of our trees and that has inspired me to create a falling leaves card. All stamps are from Stampendous. Here is how it was made;
1. Stamp PenPattern Leave Set on two different colors of paper with VersaMark ink, emboss one with PEARLustre Moonstone and the other with Aged Green Embossing Enamel.
2. Place the matching die from the Leaf Die Cut Set over the embossed image and run through your diecut machine.
3. Die cut a leaf from Sticky Panels, remove the carrier from one side, place on card stock, place the matching die over it and run through your diecut machine. Remove the remaining carrier and sprinkle with Copper Lux Mix.
4. Cut one leaf from Burlap paper. Hint- place the cutting edge of the die on the burlap, not the paper backing side. by doing this you will get a clean cut.
5. Randomly stamp a tan panel with Vintage Contract using Golden Gitz Delicata ink from Tsukineko and layer onto a rust 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
6. Glue leaves as shown using 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesives.
7. Die cut cream paper using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirty-Six. Sponge edges with rust ink and stamp sentiment from Life Words Perfectly Clear Set with black Versafine. Mount to card ontop of green twine.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!