Can you tell that sometimes Dream Team's "Fearless Leader", Pam Hornschu, has a hard time deciding on monthly challenges? Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, and we are doing a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations the 13th - 17th (there will be prizes!!), the confusion should be understandable. Therefore...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog (or at the bottom of this post). Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!
Here's how my card was made.
1. Cut orange paper into a tag and stencil LX7027 Quatrefoil with orange ink (it doesn't really show in the picture).
2. Stencil LL531 Jack O Lanterns with Dreamweaver Stencils Glossy Black Embossing Paste.
3. Apply Zip Dry Glue to the top corner, sprinkle with Copper Lux Mix from Stampendous.
4. Sprinkle Chunky Metallic Seasonings Embossing Enamel to the glittered corner and the bottom corner. Heat with a heat gun from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
5. Stencil a black card with LJ806 Hexagons using White Brilliance ink and glue on the tag.
6. Die cut white paper with the DD001 Nesting Frames, place the LX7001 Damask stencil on top and spray with Memory Mist spray.
7. When dry stamp with sentiment from SSC1208 Tricky Words set from Stampendous. Layer onto purple paper and emboss with Chunky Metallic Seasonings Embossing Enamel. Mount to card on top of a few flowers.
I'm also playing along with this weeks Paper Player Challenge #216, the theme is Halloween.
Add your card for the Dreamweaver October Challenge on the InLinkz Link-up below for your chance to win!!An InLinkz Link-up
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!