This was made for-
Can you tell that sometimes Dream Team's "Fearless Leader", Pam Hornschu, has a hard time deciding on monthly challenges? Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, and we are doing a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations the 13th - 17th (there will be prizes!!), the confusion should be understandable. Therefore...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog. Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!
Here's how my card was made;
1. Stencil LJ901 Mosaic Swirls on an orange card with purple ink.
2. Stamp Crow Craw from Stampendous in black at the bottom.
3. Stencil LJ816 Spider Web on black paper with white ink. Tear the bottom and glue to the top of card.
4. Emboss corners of card with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel from Stampendous.
5. Stamp Halloween Wish from Stampendous on cream paper in black, emboss edges as above and layer onto a purple panel.
6. Glue a plastic spider to the corner, apply Dot Sparklers from Stampendous and mount to card.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing