Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fun With Stack Art



All week the Stampendous Designers along with other invited Designers have been showing what you can do Stack Art from Stampendous, so be sure to take a look at the Stampendous Blog (link at bottom of page) for links to all of the projects!

(Normally I link all of the Stampendous product for you to easily find the items I use over on the Stampendous website.  Unfortunately Stampendous is having technical difficulty with the new website but it is being worked on.  Please be patient and check their site soon to view product and projects.)

1.  Paint Kraftboard pieces from the Kraftboard Angel Wings set with gesso, let dry and sponge with yellow, orange, blue and green inks.
2.  Stamp the large yellow and orange chip board with background image from the Stamps Angel Wings set using black ink and let dry.  Then rub with VersaMark ink and emboss with Deep Impression embossng powder.  While hot sprinkle with Gold Lux Mix and heat again before the piece cools.
3.  Rub the green kraftboard with VersaMark, sprinkle with Aged Green Embossing Enamel and heat.  Glue sentiment from the set in the window after it has been sponged with yellow and orange inks.  Apply red rhinestones.

4.  Stamp wings from the set onto the kraftboard wings that has been sponged with blue using Lightning Black Brilliance ink.  Apply glue that stays tacky to the bottom of the wings and sprinkle with gold ultrafine glitter.

5.  Apply die cut Sticky Panel to Kraftboard heart and sprinkle with Red Micro Glitter, glue to wings with 3 in 1 glue by Beacon Adhesives.
6.  Stamp background from the set on a blue card with blue ink, the image is super easy to line up when stamping multiple times.  Sprinkle card with Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
7.  Glue pieces as shown using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue.

Stay connected
 
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

23 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

This is so pretty Jamie!! I love how elegant it is yet still whimsical! So hoping to try one of these for myself soon! TFS!

cghundley said...

So beautiful
and the embossing
is pretty. Lovely
work.
Carla from Utah

Greta said...

I'm in love with those background stamps & you're making me want them even more! Love your colors & the design of this gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lea said...

Very cool, Jamie! Love the colors and layout! That little heart with the wings is my fav!

Linsey R said...

Oh that is just beautiful Jamie! The embossing looks sophisticated and it's all very charming! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration for todays hop :)

Unknown said...

I love those wings! I have a puppy named Angel. These would go perfect on a picture frame with her cute little face in it!

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous creation, very lively and full of texture, I love it!

Suzi said...

A great look! I've just torn my craft apart to relocate it to a different part of the house, but now, thanks to you, I want to CRAFT!!! TFS!

wendyp said...

So pretty, Jamie! Those wings are my favorite piece/stamp of the set!

snazzyjj said...

love how the red heart really stands out.

Judy said...

Very pretty. I love the colors on the frame and the wings and heart really stand out. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

very pretty! splendid great background.

Anonymous said...

So glad I found this hop.
the projects have been so fun and playful. Good to get away from greeting cards all the time.
thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

So many great details!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the stamps that you used on your project. They are some of my favorite.

Jackie PN said...

Jamie, Such a beautiful Framed piece-thanks so much for the inspiration!!

christi said...

love all of the different colors that you used. gives it such a cool effect.

Janis said...

Wonderful project! Love the little wing at the top!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Con said...

Very nicely done...texture, color, elements! thank you also for telling us to be patient. I'm glad that I double checked because I had seen only a couple of projects on this day's list. It had been changed/updated since I was one last. This must have been part of the glitch. Thanks much, -con

Katie said...

Beautiful work! Love the colors. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Unknown said...

Pretty colors, nice project!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Totally love all your details! The background stamps add just enough detail!!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great job, love the colors, textures and stamps. TFS.