All week the Stampendous Designers along with other invited Designers have been showing what you can do Stack Art from Stampendous, so be sure to take a look at the Stampendous Blog (link at bottom of page) for links to all of the projects!
(Normally I link all of the Stampendous product for you to easily find the items I use over on the Stampendous website. Unfortunately Stampendous is having technical difficulty with the new website but it is being worked on. Please be patient and check their site soon to view product and projects.)
1. Paint Kraftboard pieces from the Kraftboard Angel Wings set with gesso, let dry and sponge with yellow, orange, blue and green inks.
2. Stamp the large yellow and orange chip board with background image from the Stamps Angel Wings set using black ink and let dry. Then rub with VersaMark ink and emboss with Deep Impression embossng powder. While hot sprinkle with Gold Lux Mix and heat again before the piece cools.
3. Rub the green kraftboard with VersaMark, sprinkle with Aged Green Embossing Enamel and heat. Glue sentiment from the set in the window after it has been sponged with yellow and orange inks. Apply red rhinestones.
4. Stamp wings from the set onto the kraftboard wings that has been sponged with blue using Lightning Black Brilliance ink. Apply glue that stays tacky to the bottom of the wings and sprinkle with gold ultrafine glitter.
5. Apply die cut Sticky Panel to Kraftboard heart and sprinkle with Red Micro Glitter, glue to wings with 3 in 1 glue by Beacon Adhesives.
6. Stamp background from the set on a blue card with blue ink, the image is super easy to line up when stamping multiple times. Sprinkle card with Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
7. Glue pieces as shown using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue.