Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, August 29, 2014

Butterfly Collage


This week the Stampendous Design Team is playing with the beautiful butterfly stamps that were released in April.  These gorgeous images are already collaged for you.  With enough area to be fun to color and enough backround to save you heaps of time, they're a super quick way to get a gloriously textured, layered card.  You can cut out the butterfly from a second stamping to add depth, or simply stamp in black over your Creative Palette monoprints for a fast and easy card.

My card was colored with Prisma pencils, the background was sponged with peeled paint Distress ink and the Butterfly Pattern was popped up.

And now for a GIVEAWAY!


To win this Cling Jumbo Iris stamp by Stampendous! all you have to do is leave a comment on my post, Beautiful Butterfly and follow me!  The winner will be announced Monday, September 8th so be sure to check back to see if you have are the winner! (Only US mailing addresses are eligible).


Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

10 comments:

Carolina Kathy said...

Love your collage! Was surprised that you used Prisma pencils! I love them as well. You colors are terrific!

Lea said...

Beautiful card! Love the pop of bright pink with the butterfly and the flower! The little bit of doily peeking out adds just the right touch of sweetness!

Unknown said...

This just beautiful, the colors and the way it is put together is awesome. I have the Prismacolor pencils also, but never got such gorgeous results. Thank you for showing this to us.

Mema802 said...

Again, a beautiful card. Lovely.

Mema802 said...

Again,another beautiful card. It's lovely.

barbara macaskill said...

Beautiful card and the butterfly is absolutely stunning! TFS!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a lovely card and butterfly image!!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your butterfly is just stunning! This is a great card.

Carol McCready said...

Gorgeous card. Love the butterfly and all that layering.

Anniegi said...

Love this! Especially using the colored pencils. I LOVE irises! I'm new to this and am amazed by the beautiful & creative work I'm seeing & hopefully at some point, with practice, I'll be making cards worthy of being giving away.