1. Ink stencil LJ899 Petals Background with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink by rubbing the pad directly on the stencil, lightly spritz with water and place stencil on white card stock using removable tape to keep it in place. Run it through your embossing machine being sure to use the rubber embossing mat.
2. Trim paper and mount to black and glue to a kraft color card.
3. Place stencil LL548 Daisies on kraft card stock and emboss with translucent embossing paste. Remove stencil and let dry.
4. When the paste is dry, replace stencil, lightly sponge on Palette Stamp and Stick Glue Pad and remove stencil.
5. Rub on Variegated Gold Leaf and rub in and rub off any loose pieces.
6. Outline image using a white Gelly Pen, layer onto white and black papers.
7. Stencil Thank You using stencil LG691Thank Yous and Dreamweaver Stencils Metallic Copper Embossing Paste.
8. Wrap with green cord and mount to card using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
9. Add clear rhinestones and you are done!
Be sure to join Dreamweaver Stencils May Challenge, all the info is below.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Now go see what the "A" Team has for you today!
May ChallengeThe Dream Team is challenging you this month to a "Flora and Fauna" theme! Considering most of the Dreamweaver designs incorporate both of these in the huge variety of stencils, you should have no problem playing along with our challenge this month! As usual, link your creations at the end of the Dream It Up! blog post, or at the end of our posts where it says, "Add Your Link". As the challenge gets underway, you'll see thumbnails of others who are playing along as inspirations for your own creations!
Add your link here