This week Stampendous and May Arts are partnering up to bring you creative goodness and of course, in this hop there will be Prizes!! We’ll be offering three prize packages of a brand new, Jumbo Cling Stampendous Flower Stamp Set, A Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle, AND YOUR CHOICE of one spool of any May Arts Ribbon!! Wow!How to win… Comment on the Stampendous Blog, the May Arts Blog, and the blogs of each designer playing each day. Every comment is a chance to win! Be sure that you’re also a fan of the Stampendous Facebook page and the May Arts Facebook Page as well!
I was stumped coming up with a title for this post so I asked my husband for help which I may never do again! His suggestion was "Poop Treat" and it just got worse from there. The reason for his suggestion is that this cute treat container is made from a toilet paper roll.
This is super easy to make
1. Wrap a toilet paper roll with decorative paper 4 3/4" x 6" using Beacon 3 in 1 glue.
2. Pinch the bottom of the roll and staple it shut.
3. Cut a doily in half, stipple with brown ink, fan fold and glue to roll.
4. Stamp Always Young on cream paper with Sepia Versafine ink, heat set, color with pencils, cut out and glue over doily fan.
5. Use a micro punch to punch holes on the sides and add 20 gauge wire.
6. Glue brown and pink May Arts ribbon to the bottom and tie green and pink ribbons to the wire.