Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monoprinting With The Creative Palette



Stampendous has come out with a Creative Palette so you can make your own monoprints.  The designs and color combos are endless and will be different each time you do it.  It is fun, easy and a little messy so work on a craft sheet that way the paint will wipe right up.  Easy step by step directions are on the back so if you haven't done this before, rest assured YOU CAN DO IT!
                                                   
                                            
You can see the youtube video HERE  that Fran made to show how easy it is to get beautiful results.
I pretty much followed the same steps but with different colors. 
The Geo Blossom was made a little differently, paint was applied to the Creative Palette as shown in the video but I stamped into the paint and then stamped the image on white cardstock, let dry and cut out. After everything was dry, Encrusted Jewels and glitters were added.  The stamps are from the Say It Today clear set. 
 
Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

10 comments:

Stampendous said...

Great project, Jamie! Love how you used the palette as an "ink pad" to ink your stamp! Great use for it!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cool! Gotta try that technique!

Sabrina said...

What a wonderful project and so cute!!

Con said...

I have never worked with projects of this type but am in awe of those that do. Very inspirational and I dream that some day that I can try this techniques out. Beautiful and very fun project;)

Greta said...

So pretty! The Creative Palette is very intriguing. Thanks for showing an example of it's use.

cghundley said...

Very pretty!
Carla from Utah

craftymom205 said...

Great project.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

christi said...

such a cute project. someone could really use it as well as have it for eye candy. how cool would this be for files on your desk.

joy said...

I love monoprinting! Great project, Jamie.

Katie said...

Cool project! Love the added encrusted jewels and glitter. And that geo-flower is now on my wish list. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.