Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 13, 2014


This week the Stampendous! Design Team is sharing HappyHoppers cards with you and these little bunnies are adorable!  You know you never have enough birthday cards, so today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for the October catalog.
1.  Stamp Party Hats with black, watercolor and cut you.
2.  Apply Oceanic Glass Glitter with Zig 2 Way Glue Marker, layer onto green paper and set aside.
3.  Stamp Birthday Block on blue paper in Peacock and on white paper with Versamark and emboss with white.
4.  Stamp sentiment from the Soaring Sentiments Perfectly Clear set in black on white and cut out using a Spellbinder die.  Assemble as shown
Be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog this week for links to the other designers blogs to see all of the cute creations they have for you!
Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

No comments: