Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spring Is Around The Corner

 
This week the ladies from the Stampendous Design Team are sharing creations made with images from the October 2013 and January 2014 catalogs!

This card is quick and easy, the stamp is called Wild Roses and it's a collage stamp.  So stamp once and your done. The roses are colored with watercolor pencils and blue chalk was rubbed around the image for a shadow.  May Arts ribbon was wrapped around the bottom and tied with a button.

Now go to the Stampendous blog (link below) for links to the other designers :)

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

1 comment:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Jamie this card is absolutely beautiful! Your colouring of the flowers is so delicate - love it!