Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Simple Birthday



Here is a "one layer" card for the One Layer Simplicity Challenge, these challenges are just too much fun!

This Birthday card literally took minutes and I love the look of it!  The Agapanthus from Stampendous was stamped with orange ink, spritzed with pink spray and after it dried it was stamped with Happy Birthday in black.  The edges were then sponged with orange and you're done!

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Fabulous, Jamie!!! What wonderful, cheerful colors, and those stamps are some of my favorite flower stamps ever. You are rocking the one-layer challenge!!!!