Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter Birds

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got some new crafting supplies, because you know, you never have enough!  Today I'm sharing Winter Birds from Stampendous with you, even though Christmas is over this image can still be used for winter themed cards.

Winter Birds is stamped in black, watercolored, tied with May Arts ribbon then mounted on a red card made from Coredinations textured paper with Beacon 3 in 1 glue. Shaved Ice was then glued on the branches as snow.

Now go and enjoy the after Christmas sales then come home and craft!!!!!


Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

love this! Great coloring! and I LOVE that ribbon!

Yolanda said...

Super cute card. I just love these little birds.