Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, December 6, 2013

Vintage Holly Bird


Right now I'm really into kraft, tan and brown colors paired up with other colors.  Today I paired kraft and tan with burgundy and gold to make an elegant Christmas card.  Stampendous has a great new stamp set Hollly Bird Perfectly Clear Stamps that has the bird and sentiment used plus other pretty stamps.



The image was stamped and embossed with gold then watercolored.  The edges were torn, rubbed with Versamark ink and embosses with Jeweled Gold embossing powder that is beautiful and glittery in person.  Dot Sparklers were added to the crown and on the holly berries.  The paper on the bottom is decorative paper that I've had for a while, I'm a paper collector and  hoarder so I'm trying to use it up to make room for new!!!

Be sure to stop by next week for a Blog Hop, Stampendous is joining with Colorbox to bring you wonderful cards and crafts!

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

1 comment:

Pam Hornschu said...

Love your card, Jamie. The perfect pop of color off of the brown tones.