Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time For Love


This new release Stampendous sentiment "Have I Told You" is going to be one of my favorite Valentine's Day stamps this season.

1.  The sentiment is Have I Told You? by Stampendous which was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white (Stampendous), then sponged with Walnut Stain to make the words stand out.
2.  The hearts were die cut using Spellbinder dies.  The red and black heart were sprinkled with Shabby White Embossing Enamel (Stampendous) the heated from the bottom.  The jute was wired ribbon that I had cut the wire edges off of.
3.  The Circles were die cut and the tan circle was stamped with Summer Days (Stampendous) in Latte Adirondack ink and the edges were sponged.
4.  The tan panel was dry embossed with a key folder and sponged with Walnut Stain ink and then rubbed with Deco Art Metallic Luster in Black Luster.
5.  Everything was glued with Beacon 3 in 1 glue and the sentiment was popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Here is a picture of some of the product I used.


Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

It is cold and icy at my house today so I am pretty much staying inside keeping warm...a great time to craft!! :)


2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Wow--love all the texture on your card, Jamie. Especially the burlap heart and "key to my heart" embossed background. Thanks for sharing the photo of your icy lamp, too! Hope you are staying warm and inky this holiday! Thanks for linking up to Dynamic Duos this week.

Michelle said...

So many fabulous layers and textures! I love the embossed key background!!! The hearts are awesome! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!