Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Season of Peace


Dove Music (Stampendous) is such a pretty stamp I just had to use it to make a card!  The Dove was stamped on white paper and watercolored then cut out and layered onto white sparklely paper and cut out again.  Fran's Sticky Panels (Stampendous) were cut into strips, layed onto the card then Gold and Red Encrusted Jewels (Stampendous) were used.  The final touch were the pearls, one for the eye and three on the left side.

Now today I will be preparing for the storm that will be rolling in today and for about a week of below freezing weather!  I know for some of you this is no big deal but I'm from sunny warm Southern California and so NOT used to this, brrrrrrrr. 
Stay warm and stop by tomorrow to see a Christmas card with a vintage look :)

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous





No comments: