Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Card Time

This is my favorite time of the year for card making!  Lots of gold, glitter and beautiful colors, so to start off this season I'm sharing a card featuring new stamps from Stampendous.

This Gifts Kiddo is colored with pencils with glitter glue on the hat and cuffs and Dot Sparklers on the shoes, collar and the upper corners of the card.  Winter Snow is stamped on the cream panel with Gold and Copper Brilliance.  Then for the 3 snow flakes, I used a punch with Fran's Sticky Panels (a clear double sided adhesive sheet), placed them on the card and embossed with Shabby White powder. To glue everything down I used Beacon 3 in 1 Glue, its fast drying.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous

4 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute! Love the glittery hat!

barbara macaskill said...

I was getting ready to type a comment and looked over and saw that Kristine typed exactly what I was going to say! LOL GMTA
Great card and ditto to Kristine!

Lillian said...

Nice card and yes I love making Christmas cards too!

Lillian said...

Nice card and yes I love making Christmas cards too!