Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trick Or Treat


These little mice (Candy Corn Treat) are just so cute and fun to color!  But I had to spook it up a bit with a spider and web from the Halloween Charms set and it  fits perfectly in the corner.

This card is so easy, all I did was stamp with black Versafine and watercolor.  All Stamps are by Stampendous! and here are the links to the supplies-
Crystal Micro Glitter (I LOVE this glitter!)
Thanks for stopping by to take a look and happy stamping! :)
Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous

1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card! Love the touch of glitter!