Today this card has a lot going on unlike my last post of Clean and Simple! Okay, let's get started...
1. Friendly Scarecrow is stamped on white , colored with pencils and gone over with a blender pen.
2. Die cut image and sponge edges while still in die to leave a white edge boarder.
3. Use a leaf folder to dry emboss a brown and tan square, then sand the tops. Set aside.
4. Apply Gold Encrusted Jewels on a green panel, heat from underneath and glue on squares and Scarecrow.
5. Wrap the bottom with mesh and glue on leaves punched from glitter paper and a little hay stack made by tying gold raffia.
6. Glue to a goldenrod card and you're done!
Embossing- Gold Encrusted Jewels by Stampendous!
Paper-Core'dinations and misc
Plus-colored pencils, mesh (from Hobby Lobby), raffia, Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog