Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Is In The Air

Last week I posted a card using this Mirror Mirror stamp from Stampendous and today I'm showing how to use the same stamp to make a different looking card.
1. Stamp Mirror Mirror on white paper with black ink.
2. Mask mirror and sponge with purple ink.
3. Remove mask and color with watercolor pencils.
4. Apply Glossy Accents to leaves and flowers.
5. Wrap corner with ribbon and layer onto sparkly black paper and mount to an orange card.
6. Stamp Witching You onto white paper with black ink, cut out and sponge edges with orange ink.
7. Layer onto green paper and cut out.

Supplies
Ink-Black StazOn, Ranger Purple Surf
Adhesive- Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Staedtler watercolor pencils
Glossy Accents
Paper-Coredinations-Vintage collection, green & Core Couture Glitter, black & cardstock-white, orange
Mayarts ribbon

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous



4 comments:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Gorgeous card Jamie! I love that stamp and your skillful inking really made it stand out. Great Halloween make!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great Witch Card Jamie!

barbara macaskill said...

Very be-witching card! Love it! TFS!

Pam Hornschu said...

Very cool process and result!