Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Burglar Kiddo

Here is my last Halloween post for the year.  I stamped the cute little Burglar Kiddo from Stampendous, colored him with pencils and applied orange Micro Glitter to the hat, mask, shoes and flashlight. 

The sentiment is from the Haunting Background, it's a large background stamp but I only inked up the portions I wanted with a Versamark pen.
Then stamped it.
And embossed with Carnelian powder.
The corners of the card are stamped with the web from the Halloween Charms set and a couple of little plastic confetti spiders are glued to the webs.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous

Here in Oklahoma the leaves are starting to change and they are beautiful!  We have been here for almost two years, from California so it is still new and exciting to us.  I was actually able to get my son Greg to sit for a picture with the tree of changing leaves behind him...it only took a little begging haha.
Have a Happy Halloween tomorrow!


2 comments:

Rhea Weigand said...

Adorable! I love how you did the sentiment! You always do great cards. hugs

Lea said...

This is super cute! I love the added spider webs from the charms set! Gives a nice spooky touch!