Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Fun

 
This Leaf Boy stamp is perfect for fall greetings. I'm so ready to enjoy cool weather and changing of the leaves!  I pared it with the Foliate Quad Cube and the Marble Quad Cube for great backgrounds and for just a touch of bling Dot Sparklers were added in the top corner and in between the leaves.  The boy and leaves were colored with Staedtler colored pencils and gone over with a blender pen.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter 

Stampendous

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute Jamie! We all used the boy today! Love the little leaves on the side.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

cute and nice card! Helena x

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love that you added the leaves to make it more lifelike! Really adorable card!