1. Randomly stamp images with Adarondack inks in Latte, Caramel and Oregano on a cream panel.
2. Emboss the edges with Gold Encrusted Jewels set from Stampendous.
3. Stamp sentiment from the Soaring Sentiments set on the right side with black Versamark ink.
4. Punch out a 1 1/4" square, cut diagonally and use as a guide to cut edges to make a tage. Layer onto brown paper and cut edges.
5. Punch a hole at the end, tie with sage ribbon and mount to a caramel card randomly stamped as you did the cream panel.
6. Stamp butterflies on white cardstock with black Versafine, heat set and watercolor with Staedtler pencils. Cut our, curve wings and glue onto panel. Add bling to butterflies.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on FacebookThe Stampendous Blog