Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jumping For Joy

I love this cute little birthday mouse!!  The stamp is called Cupcake Jump from Stampendous and it's so much fun to color.  I stamped it twice, colored the frosting on one, applied Crushed Glass Glitter, cut it out and applied a layer of Glossy Accents.  It was then popped up on the cupcake.


The sentiment is a Digital Down load so it was printed out on white cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinder die.  Before I removed the paper from the die, it was sponged with blue ink.  Circle paper clips were added and it was popped up in the corner.


The Stampendous Challenge this month is "House Mouse." To see the details and how easy it is to play along just click on the link above and it will take you to the Stampendous Challenge page...there are prizes!!

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)

Stampendous



2 comments:

Diane said...

Cute~cute~cute!!! And that cupcake looks so real its making me want to eat one!!

barbara macaskill said...

I LOVE how you did the frosting! It looks good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing!