Surfer Kiddo by Stampendous is in red, white and blue! I'm playing along with Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge SC442 and I flipped the sketch on it's side. Here are all the details on how it's made.
1. Stamp Surfer Kiddo on white cardstock with Versamark and emboss using black powder with some silver glitter mixed in.
2. Using an oval Spellbinder die, cut out image and watercolor with Staedtler pencils.
3. Sponge edges with blue ink and layer onto a larger blue oval wrapped with white ribbon.
4. I used blue striped paper to resemble the flag and glued it onto a white card. Mount the image on a red Coredinations paper strip.
5. Print out sentiment from the Stampendous Digital Downloads, sponge with blue ink, layer onto red paper and mount as shown.
Have a fun and safe 4th of July and thank you to all of the men and women who serve our country to insure our freedom!!