This card was made for the Dynamic Duos color challenge #48 using blue and orange (plus you can use neutral colors). Stamps are by Stampendous! and will be in stores soon.
1. Using a page protector that has been cut on the bottom and right sides, open and rub Stormy Sky and Marmalade Distress inks on the page, spritz with water then lay a piece of glossy white paper face down on the inks. Close the page protector, rub then remove paper and let dry.
2. Stamp Artist Elements by Stampendous! with black Stazon ink.
3. Using a 2 Way Glue Marker, apply glue to the tips of the brushes and sprinkle with blue and Tigerlily glitters.
4. Tear the top and bottom edges and mount to a black panel that has been stamped using the corner stamp from the Jumbo Peruvian Lily set with Versamark ink and dust with Dreamsicle Radiant Pearls.
5. Mount to an orange card and you're done!