Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Quick Birthday Card

My husband's birthday is coming up and my mom asked me to make a card for her to give to him just a couple of hours before we were to celebrate his birthday...this is what I came up with. 

A white panel was stippled with  Lettuce, Stonewashed and Denim Adirondack inks.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with black glitter powder.  Then it was layered onto a black panel and glued to a white card.  You can't see it in the picture but two lines were scored on the right side using a Score-Pal.  Light blue, dark blue and silver round stickers were placed at the edge.  This was super easy and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Pam Hornschu said...

Love your colorful background with the sentiment on the side. Great contrast!